![]() |
| for them to wash away the pain |
Have you ever been deeply double-crossed?
By the person you expected to be the most trustworthy.
It all came as an outraging news.Yup, I have. Once, at least, as far as I remember. Sometimes, everytime I feel angry, I always try to make other people feel angry, too. I always try to make people feel the same suffer I feel even though I know there's nothing good comes out of it. I just can't handle it, you know? But then, yeah, nature teaches me about it the hard way.
Universe will always suddenly throw something on to your plate, but universe will also be there to help you with everything.Several days after it happened, I watched a video and saw a post on my timeline related with being angry.
The first one said you don't have to make them feel what you feel. Instead, try to make them understand why you feel the way you do. To explain your feeling of being angry, without being angry. That way, you can have a healthy discussion and find a solution.
The second one, "You may think your only choices are to swallow your anger or throw it in someone's face, but there's a third option; you can just LET IT GO. And only when you do that is it really gone and you can move forward."
And yeah, totally agree.
At the end of the day, you can just let it go.
Because what most important is yourself.
You keep being angry, you hold grudge, you pitying yourself, all those stuff won't do you any good. It won't bring peace. Perhaps, you can feel this artificial excitement once you get your revenge, but again, it's artificial. It lasts only for a second.
Let it go.
Then you can find peace with yourself.
Anyway, forgiving is never the same with forgetting, right?
But, letting it go can ease the moment of remembrance.

No comments:
Post a Comment