When I first listened to Sulung, I fell in love immediately. Nope, not just to that particular song, but also to the whole album. I tried to introduce the song to my partner, but yeah, he prefers different types of music.
This album came out in the middle of the lowest point in my relationship. Heck, I wasn't even in a relationship when I first listened to this. And yes, I healed myself while listening to this album. I tried to accept all the things that'd been happening by hearing his mantras.
Cukupkanlah ikatanmu, relakanlah yang tak seharusnya untukmu..
Cukupkanlah ikatanmu, relakanlah yang tak seharusnya untukmu..Yang sebaiknya kau jaga adalah dirimu sendiri..
Lirik lagu Sulung dan Bungsu oleh Kunto Aji
It was hard.
To let him go, to accept what he did.
To stop asking questions.
To stop being curious and hurt myself even further.
To be at peace with myself.
Masih banyak yang belum sempat aku katakan padamu..
Lirik lagu Pilu Membiru oleh Kunto Aji
Masih banyak yang belum sempat kusampaikan padamu..
Over and over and over again, I tried to remind myself.
"Hey, it's enough. Stop.
Come here, I miss you.
I miss our time alone."
Even more, I kept telling myself. No, no, I KEEP telling myself.
"I love you," said me to myself.

From Good Will Hunting, I also learn to let go. That everything that has been happening, "It's not your fault."
It's not your fault.
Tenangkan hati, semua ini bukan salahmu.
Jangan berhenti, yang kau takutkan takkan terjadi.
Yang ditunggu, yang diharap, biarkanlah semesta bekerja untukmu.
Lirik lagu Rehat oleh Kunto Aji
Let go.
Let God.
Then, and only then,
you will find peace and trust God.
For His plan is the best plan of all.
Di belakang, tempatmu bersandar,
tanganku terbuka kapanpun kau ingat
pulang.
Lirik lagu Saudade oleh Kunto Aji
You are enough, with or without.
No comments:
Post a Comment