Since Stephen Covey said, "Start with the end in mind," then I'll start this by elaborating what I hope I see somewhere in the near future. For the record, it won't be the end of the journey. But it might become some sort of checkpoint. And yeah, I might not reach the point, but I hope I can end up somewhere near or hopefully somewhere better.
The dream is to live happily and deliberately.
I want to get rid of my worry of other people's judgment. To not have to fear being "apa adanya". I want to feel so good about myself whatever and wherever I am. I want to feel confident about my physical appearance, my body, my fashion sense (and yeah, I don't intend to change it but I want to feel good wearing whatever I want to wear), my own ability, my worth. Not to be cocky, but simply to be grateful and happy with myself.
I want to feel good about myself without having to worry about status, wealth, and all that.
The dream is to live happily and deliberately.
To keep on improving and better myself. To keep on moving even when I feel stuck.
To love myself more.
Not the kind of self-love where I indulge myself in everything my ego wants, but what I know I actually need. Eat healthy food, exercise routinely, read books, write my heart out, connect with dear friends and family, and simply do something that adds value to my life while not forgetting being happy and content with myself.
The dream is to feel good with myself and my life that I can give more to people around me.
No comments:
Post a Comment