October 28, 2018

Just Start

happy writing 

A lot of people don't like writing.
However, I fell in love with stories early on my life. I love reading and that love leads me to this love. A love to tell stories to people. To carefully weave words into sentences and eventually into a story worth reading. I found this activity comforting and healing.

To stories I write, I put all my feelings. I write to help ease the pain, to help re-arrange my thoughts, to help calm my mind, to help me find the right path, to help freeze the moment. I write to share and to be heard.

If you ask me, "Is it hard? To write?" I will definitely answer, "It is, at first. But at the end of the day, you just have to be honest with yourself. Cause you have the story within you. And to turn a blind eye to that fact will only stop you. "Stop you from being free." Since writing sets you free.
Happy Bloggers Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment